Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Would a perm look ok in my hair???

My hair is pretty thick, about medium length and wavy naturally. I LOVE Taylor Swifts hair and I would like something like that or just loose curls. Is there a certain type of perm that works with thick hair or would it be a disaster??? Please only real answers and not opinions of how much u don't think a perm was a good idea unless i truely isn't going to look right. THANK YOU!



Would a perm look ok in my hair???

I think if you go to a good hair dresser and explain what you want you'll look great. You want a body wave or loose perm. I got that done and it looked great!



Would a perm look ok in my hair???

since your hair is thick and wavy, i don't think you should get a perm.



just curl your hair yourself and get big, bouncy curls instead. =]



Would a perm look ok in my hair???

No



Would a perm look ok in my hair???

A perm? Unless your an African American, perms always look early 90's to me, gross!



Would a perm look ok in my hair???

don't get a perm...it'll look really bad....use styling products to get Taylor's hair....I like how her hair is too....anyway...ya don't do it



Would a perm look ok in my hair???

Go for it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
low rate loans