Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What to do with my hair?!?

usually i wear my hair down and straightened..or curly. its blonde by the way.. and about medium length. im having trouble deciding how i should wear it. tomorrow i was thinking i should wear it in a ponytail with the bump..well just like my yahho avatar.. but yeah.. what other styles do you think are "in" now?



What to do with my hair?!?

half of it up and half down...and then there is pigtails and i know it sounds weird but if you do it the right way like this then it isnt weird.



http://www.hairfinder.com/hairstyling/pi...



good luck %26lt;333



What to do with my hair?!?

If you want to be casual you can do a messy bun, very cute. You could wear it curly in a half ponytail. If you have side bangs, half ponytails look really cute. The hair on your avatar is cute. I like to alternate from curling my hair and straightenting it so that its diffferent every day. low pigtails are cute if you can pull it off. If you have curly hair, one loose braid to the side is very cute. Just keep it intersting!! Don't be like those girls who always wear there hair the same way every day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
low rate loans