Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What guys think I am hot? (no picture but description!)?

I have wavy medium length brown hair, a fair skin complexion (i'm white), average weight (maybe couple lbs. over ;)



I am very smart, but not a geek. I love to be creative.. i love to write, read, draw, and express my feelings. I am a complete liberal, I am romantic and loving. And of course not Bossy.



I am currently single, I am a great golfer, and also love basketball.



I have beautiful brown eyes, curvy hips, and I love animals. I am a good housekeeper and I take wonderful care of children.



So am I hot? What do you think? Am I your dream girl?



What guys think I am hot? (no picture but description!)?

i think you look beautiful



What guys think I am hot? (no picture but description!)?

On your question.. umm it says your a girl! wow this is a little odd...



... Report It



What guys think I am hot? (no picture but description!)?

Well, I'm not a guy but I think you already think you're "hot"...judging by your avatar name..."hottie!!!"



so...there's your answer.



What guys think I am hot? (no picture but description!)?

sounds pretty grody !!!



you would need a pic dear cuz ur probably a fat old man



What guys think I am hot? (no picture but description!)?

How old are you? Married? Divorced? Children?



What guys think I am hot? (no picture but description!)?

no. why do you need reassurance?That's not hot!



What guys think I am hot? (no picture but description!)?

not my dream girl. but sure you sound hot.



What guys think I am hot? (no picture but description!)?

by those description you sound beautiful to me and athletic.



What guys think I am hot? (no picture but description!)?

i think you are hot . but do you like to nude . i like to nude



What guys think I am hot? (no picture but description!)?

yes, email me..



What guys think I am hot? (no picture but description!)?

attractive maybe?



What guys think I am hot? (no picture but description!)?

Its not about being hot its about who you are inside. you can be the most beautiful girl in the world and be stuck up about your self inside and thats when people see who you are inside and see you ugly for who you really are



What guys think I am hot? (no picture but description!)?

I wouldn't know because I don't look at females in that light, I only like men.



Are you asking this question because you are self conscious, or insecure about the way you look?



It doesn't matter what people think about you, it's about what you think and how you carry your self. Only what you think will determine your level of "hotness". And if you think well of yourself, don't let nobody change it.



What guys think I am hot? (no picture but description!)?

i think every1 is hot in there own way, if your on here coz you need reasurance then your not really goin to get it, yet again you sound like every1 else that puts these questions up....



all we no is this is who you say you are but in reality you could b a 45yrold fat, lazy, married, slob ect... and this is what you used to look like...



What guys think I am hot? (no picture but description!)?

sound hot, but i could tell for sure if i had a pic

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
low rate loans