Sunday, June 20, 2010

Party Hair!?

I am 12 years old, and tonight I am going to a friends "scrapbooking party" and I was wondering how you think I should do my hair??? My hair is between short and medium length.



Thanx



Party Hair!?

anything - cute- as long as the length and the bangs dont hang in your face while you are trying to work on scrappin- have fun --- scrappers are fun types!



ps - i love your screen name--- i am totally addicted to lip gloss!



Party Hair!?

curl or straghtin it, put it in a pretty ponytail or something



Party Hair!?

this party doesnt seem very huge so just straighten it and leave it down or if not wave your hair thats always pretty and perfect for any occasion



Party Hair!?

bun or pony tail



Party Hair!?

try this:



http://www.thehairstyler.com/party_hair....



Party Hair!?

pony tail your hair or braid your hair..



Party Hair!?

You should use a big curler and curl it! It not then just put it in a very loose playful pony tail...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
low rate loans