Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Teen Guys: Would you be attracted to me?

I am 15 years old. I have medium length brown hair. Blue eyes. Skinny, tall (5'8'' and 108 pds.) I have nice abs and nice long legs. I think I am pretty and i think other people do to. My freinds say i look exactly like Rachel Bilson. I was just wonderin, what you see in girls and if you would like my features?



Teen Guys: Would you be attracted to me?

nope, it all about personality, theres waaay to many fish in the sea, and i've met too many wonderful girls to go after one that is just nice looking. ALSO i agree with the poster above, men like girls who are slightly chubby, not stick skinny, at least i do.



Teen Guys: Would you be attracted to me?

a little too skinny, you need to eat more and gain at least 10 to 15 lbs



Teen Guys: Would you be attracted to me?

lol im not a dude or a lesbo but u sound pretty and most answers you'll probably get is post a pic!!! i've been there



Teen Guys: Would you be attracted to me?

yeah put on like teen pounds but you know either way one day you'll find someone who doesn't care about your looks or thinks your looks are perfect.



Teen Guys: Would you be attracted to me?

dont listen 2 da other 2 ya weights fine, i prefer thinner girls n rachel bilson is mint(she's da perfect size)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
low rate loans