Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Prom Hair Help. Please Answer confused about long hair updo.?

Prom Updo? Please answer:) Very important need info for tomorow!!!?



I have about medium length. It goes about..almost half way down my back maybe a lil shorter with layers and the front is a little shorter. For prom i want an updo but i still want my hair to look long. I have a strapless dress so i think that would look pretty. Do you think my hair might be able to do this type of hair style? With the length i mentioned that i have. Its the 2nd pic down with the dark hair. http://hair.lovetoknow.com/prom_hair_sty...



I have super curly hair and my hairdresser said not to straighten my hair because curl wont hold as well. So i really think i want that updo with soft curls. What do you think? Please any answers would help. Or if you know of any pics where i can have my hair up but still have it look long i would love thank you:)



Prom Hair Help. Please Answer confused about long hair updo.?

Hi!



Your hair sounds beautiful and I think you're on the right track!



You could definately do an up-do, even half-way with soft curls. I would even dress up the hairdo and your dress with some cute butterfly clips or even a beautiful flower to match your dress.



But if I were you, I would part it to the side, pull half of it into an updo and accent it with a cute butterful or flower on the side of your hair.



If you would like additional advice on prom hairdo's, I would go to: www.promadvice.com



It's a great web site that will walk you through step-by-step on some killer hairdo's that are sure to look smashing on you.



Hope this helps :)



Prom Hair Help. Please Answer confused about long hair updo.?

how about something like this? http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b353/b...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
low rate loans