Tuesday, June 22, 2010

V0lume 10 bleach?! Only people who know what they are talking about.?

Just a simple question: Does volume 10 bleach lightens dark hair enough to get a bright candy pink? I dont need any smart asses telling me to go get it done at the salon or any other smart things i`ve heard before. Thanks ;-D



Btw- I`m african american, (with ethnic relaxed hair) medium hair length, with very dark brown hair, but i have golden highlites in the front of my head if that helps.



V0lume 10 bleach?! Only people who know what they are talking about.?

I am a hairstylist, and I think that you must use a higher volume. Two reasons, one your hair is very dark, and teo, you do not have a dryer to heat things up. You do need to use 30 volume, but do not put it on any previous highlights. Take the bleach off when it is past the dark orange stage. Good luck!!



V0lume 10 bleach?! Only people who know what they are talking about.?

No, with 10 volume, you'll need like 5 bleachings. The best way to get your hair light enough is TWO one hour bleachings with FORTY volume bleach. To get to a light blonde.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
low rate loans