Sunday, June 20, 2010

*Girls with hair experience!!* PLZ answer?

I want to get a light perm. Kinda like this:



http://www.cartoondollemporium.com/image...



or this



http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=h...



So here are my questions.



1) would this even be considered a "light perm"? Or what should I ask for at the salon?



2) how damaging would that be to my hair?



Info about my hair:



dry.oily.medium brown%26amp;length. I can get my hair almost that curly but I have to put curling hair creme and scrunching gel, then I diffuse it. Im just tired of spending all that time on my hair to get it like that. If I dont do anything to it, its slightly wavy.



THNX GUYS!! :D



*Girls with hair experience!!* PLZ answer?

before i answer this question i just want to say that i really like that hairstyle!



anyway, i work at a beauty salon. i only do makeup but i have learnt alot about hair in the past few years i have been working at the salon. alot of people come to the salon for perms and the girl that does the hair knows absolutley everything there is to know about perms! she has told me that when you get a perm, it wears out in 3 months so you have to keep going back for regular touch ups. and another thing you should know is that once you get a curly perm, your hair will never go back to it's natural style. if you have straight hair then your hair wont go back completly straight if you decide that you dont like the perm anymore. but if you are completly commited to this and are certain that you have the time (and money) to take good care of your perm then go ahead! i say, if it makes you feel and look good then hey im all for it!



xx



*Girls with hair experience!!* PLZ answer?

i think u should just bring the pic that you like best. idk about damaging ur hair. i like the first one but if your natural brown idk if it'll work. but i think u should try it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
low rate loans