Friday, June 18, 2010

Hi any ideas for school hair and make up?

im 14 and im going back to school tomorrow after the holidays, which was about 2 weeks. I want mke an effort and stuff. How shall I wear my hair? I have it medium length layered [short layers] and a side fringe, and striaght. And what sort of make up? It has to be sort of natural I think. And any accesories to liven up my school unform because its really boring, any ideas? Thanks, will choose a best answer x x



Hi any ideas for school hair and make up?

get a clunky neclacke - but i has to match ur school uniform a little bit or it will stand out sorta weird



Hi any ideas for school hair and make up?

i think a head scarf is a really cute %26amp; easy idea - perfect for school. it's fashionable too, and a common accessory for celebs like paris hilton, nicole richie, lindsay lohan and mischa barton. I use mine all the time!



http://stealthestyle.com/wp-content/uplo...



http://www.eleykishimoto.co.uk/blog/NICO...



it's perfect for all occassions and looks adorable in summer teamed with oversized sunnies! try it x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
low rate loans