Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Would guys find me attractive? any suggestions on looking better?

i am 13 years old and am 5' 7" i have medium length straight hair.. and i weigh 140 pounds.sorry i dont have a pic..but do you have any suggestions?



Would guys find me attractive? any suggestions on looking better?

Your height balances out your weight, you sound healthy and probably look great!



(Wow, that rhymed.)



Would guys find me attractive? any suggestions on looking better?

You are very tall for a 13 year old, back when I was 13 I was only around 5'1-5'2. But being tall is very attractive as well.



Would guys find me attractive? any suggestions on looking better?

I suggest that you stop worrying about guys at 13 and enjoy being a child. You'll miss it once it's gone, trust me.



Would guys find me attractive? any suggestions on looking better?

WHOA! im 13 and 4'10''. shrink!



Would guys find me attractive? any suggestions on looking better?

don't listen to that girl, you are at the right weight, if not on the thin side, 120 pounds or less is for someone who weighs around 5'4 or less. Anyway you sound really pretty. Don't worry the guys will start coming when they start maturing, which is later on. Till then take care of yourself and concentrate on school!



Would guys find me attractive? any suggestions on looking better?

you're tall, so you definitely don't need to be less than 120 lbs.



all i can really suggest is to stop worrying about this



%26amp; flaunt them leggs haha



Would guys find me attractive? any suggestions on looking better?

i think you sound cute (no homo) just hold ur head up high! because you are tall, it will look bad if you slouch



Would guys find me attractive? any suggestions on looking better?

you sound fine your certainly not overweight.



most guys find personality the best thing in a girl



you could be the most beautiful person in the world and really boring and the only type of people you would attract are skeezes.on the other hand if your were average looking and amazong to be around than you will attract better people.



Would guys find me attractive? any suggestions on looking better?

whoa! im only 110lbs.......and im turning 13.......well i dunt know u look fine the way you are...if u want change your hairstyle....or something



Would guys find me attractive? any suggestions on looking better?

I think that eventually, the right guy will think that you're gorgeous. Don't glob on tons of make-up...just play up you're best features. 5'7" is like the perfect height (not too, too tall, yet not short). Don't go crazy and be known as the class boy-chaser, it's never a good reputation and actually makes all the good guys flee. Be confidant hon, and hang in there.



Would guys find me attractive? any suggestions on looking better?

When you're walking, you move



With such style and grace



And I could study all day



Every line of your face



I'll search high and low



Until each other we find



But now for today



You exist in my mind



When we are apart



It's you I will miss



And long once again



To taste your sweet kiss



I'll embrace you so close



Each night and each day



But for now I will search



Till I find you Someday



Do you need a friend to chat with?



To fill you with cheer?



If you don't mind my poetry



I'll Volunteer :) xoxoxoxo



Would guys find me attractive? any suggestions on looking better?

Your sweet smile warms me



when you hear something funny



Your eyes draw me in



With thier beauty and honesty



You walk with grace and style



Your hair so soft and beautiful



Your curves tempt me even so



Your intelligence is unbelievable



Your beauty and personality



Draw and tempt me so much it seems



And though I want so much to meet you



For now you're the girl in my dreams



Would guys find me attractive? any suggestions on looking better?

you seem a bit heavy. you should be 120 lbs or less. no offense or anything, just my personal opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
low rate loans