Friday, June 18, 2010

What do you think of my dress?! hair ideas?

http://www.groupusa.com/c-product.cfm?ic...



There are two different pictures on the site.



any pics of hair would be great,



specifically hair that is down but still has a veil.



I bought a medium length veil but am not sure if i will wear it as i am positive that i want to wear my hair down.



What do you think of my dress?! hair ideas?

I like the "half up" style - maybe a hair comb with a birdcage veil or a same veil attached in the back. One of the best places to look for something different is on Etsy - there are such unique ones there like this - http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?lis...



http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?lis...



What do you think of my dress?! hair ideas?

That looks nice. Wait... you're a dude, right?



What do you think of my dress?! hair ideas?

hmm something simple maybe wavey and/or halfup. Some crazy up do would be to much for this dress. Its very pretty btw :) Whens the date?



What do you think of my dress?! hair ideas?

Lovely dress. I had a strapless wedding dress, wore my hair down and also had a veil!



Even though my hair is naturally curly, you could do it similar.



I wanted something very natural looking so had 1/2 of it pulled up and put into curl locks on top of my head and had the rest fall down into loose ringlets, then a few whisspy pieces on the side around my face.



Happy to email you a picture if you like.



What do you think of my dress?! hair ideas?

Beautiful!



What do you think of my dress?! hair ideas?

A veil really wouldn't match that dress, since it's not a traditional style. Maybe a fancy comb in your long curly hair would be nice. Or a flower.



What do you think of my dress?! hair ideas?

The dress is beautiful!



What do you think of my dress?! hair ideas?

love the dress something i would pick

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
low rate loans