Sunday, June 20, 2010

I need help?

I have medium length medium brown hair. I want to do something different with it. not short and not really weird colors. i want natural colors. PLZ HELP



I need help?

get extensions



EDIT



well then i would try ummm... maybe highlighting it with like blonde highlights. and if u don't like that do that thing with it like when it opens up to blonde hair - u know what i mean?



good luck



ps. iwouldn't do the last thing i suggested to my hair, just trying to think of suggestions



I need help?

Look for websites that give suggestions for the right haircut for your face shape. If you don't feel like doing that, what do you think of just adding some long layers to your hair? It adds body and shape and looks really nice. If you want natural, why not do highlights? Don't do thick highlights because thats supposed to look less natural. Try some bronzy reds or maybe some blond, or if you don'y want to go that bold, just a lighter brown to add some contrast.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
low rate loans