Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I have extremly thick, wavy, frizzy hair. Best products?

After i wash my hair it POOFS like big time! I also have oily hair and have to wash it every other day. What are some good products to use?



How can I make the poofiness go away?



One more question: Does anyone know of a medium length haircut that would make my hair look a little thinner? (Something cute for a teen.. as I am one)



I have extremly thick, wavy, frizzy hair. Best products?

Put moose in your hair,and some gel. it will keep it froom poofing so much. i put that stuff in my hair and it totally works. As for your hair go to the salon and have them just thin your hair out. Good luck!



I have extremly thick, wavy, frizzy hair. Best products?

I also have big hair. The best thing I have found is Bain de Terre Hair Serum -- I put it on wet then only as needed after my hair dries. Also, when you get your hair cut, have them thin it out like crazy. It really helps! I tell my stylist to keep thinning until she thinks she's done, then do it some more. Good luck - I know your pain!



I have extremly thick, wavy, frizzy hair. Best products?

go to the hair cut place and ask to get it thinned out. this helps me SO MUCH. and as for the waves, straighten it?



I have extremly thick, wavy, frizzy hair. Best products?

I have thick, curly hair.. and my hair will poof %26amp; frizz like crazy if I don't do anything to it.



Soo. After I wash %26amp; condition my hair (I use Garnier Fructis Curl %26amp; Shine and it works really well), I put in leave in conditioner (the Curl %26amp; Shine one) and I let my hair air dry. My hair gets reeeaallyyy curly, so it poofs up more than usual.



For styling, I use Sunsilk Frizz Ease 24/7 creme (green bottle) and curl defining mousse (I currently use Garnier Curl Construct, but I like Tresseme Curl Care betterx though they both work well). Oh, I always style my hair with wet hair and I finger comb only.



As for haircuts, I have my hair in really long layers; there's only about two or three layers and then my bangs. This thinned out my hair %26amp; made it more manageable, but my hair is still full and looks nice when I leave it down.



Hope this helps!



I have extremly thick, wavy, frizzy hair. Best products?

Oh my gosh. You're my hair twin!



Well, I sometimes wash it and then put in some de-frizzer and then, while it's still wet, I put it in a tight bun and let it dry naturally. It will take a long time to dry, maybe a couple hours. You can go to sleep with your hair like that. Then, when you take it out when it is thoroughly dry, you DO NOT BRUSH IT! Only brush it enough to put it in a pony tail or bun or whatever. For me, this way, all of the hair in the bun gets wavy and the part of the hair that is not in the bun gets somewhat tamed. Also, you can just wear the bun out, and that way it doesn't get in your way.



I don't know any haircuts that would be good for you, as I am still looking, too.



I have extremly thick, wavy, frizzy hair. Best products?

Is your shampoo hydrating or moisturizing. Hydrating is better for both, it controls the frizz and helps for the oil.



Also for the frizz try using a flat iron every now and then to control your hand (Ceramic flat iron) that contains the moisture in your hair so it will not frizz and also train your hair to keep the frizz at a more easy level to manage.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
low rate loans