Sunday, June 20, 2010

Need some style changes? HELP IM CLUELESS PLEASE!!!?

Ok Ive been getting over my ex lately and ive decided after four weeks its time to move on with my life.



I'm looking for a new girlfriend and I really feel like i need a new style or at least something different. Im really into music and play the bass gutar I also swim during the summer on the swim team and ski and snowboard. I dont really have a clique anymore :(.



Right now i were Levies jeans with a normal shirt and a button up shirt over that. I have medium length blond hair and think that that is my best feature and I love my hair. I don't like the Jeans/Shirt/Shirt combo and Ive been wearing something close to that for five years. Please give me any suggestions that you have and If someone could PLEASE make outfits that'd be great :).



I really need a look that would help me get the women and If you could rate my pics (1-10) that would be great :).



Thanks, Devin



Need some style changes? HELP IM CLUELESS PLEASE!!!?

ok so in the first picture i really like your shirt(good job!), but i am not so into your hair style. i think somehting about guys with gel in their hair has always bothered me, but im sure alot of girls like it! i really like your hair color though! in the second picture i cant really see your style or anything but your eyes are really pretty! i think most girls like guys that have a laid back style so go with that!



Need some style changes? HELP IM CLUELESS PLEASE!!!?

Everybody has different tastes but I like the straight-laced look. I'm not much for the longer hair but my friend absolutely loves it.



You have an adorable face so I think it should be short to show it off. It's classy and makes you look mature.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
low rate loans