Friday, June 18, 2010

I'm mixed with black and German(white), Should I relax my hair?

First off, I really like how i look with straight hair, and I don't feel comfortable with curly. So please don't tell me I should just go natural. I love how girls can sport there natural hair and look so good while doing it, but it's not for me.



Ok. So I'm 16 and I'm mixed with german(white) and black. My natural hair is EXTREMELY curly. ( my girls are tiny )but soft but its not exactly like other black girls because, well, I'm mixed.



I have been pressing my hair straight since i was 13. And I usually wear it down. It's medium length. (down to my colar bone). It's very important to me that my hair looks nice. But It's annoying that I'm constantly afraid that it might rain, that i can't go outside in humid weather and that I can't go to the pool with my friends.



So I was wondering if I should relax it. What are the chances of my hair breaking. Will it break the moment I get it relaxed? or does it depend on how I care for it? Will my hair still be soft or will it be stiff?



I'm mixed with black and German(white), Should I relax my hair?

go to a salon that specialize in relaxing and ask them if your hair is ready to be relaxed.



since you're mixed, you ahould go to a Dominican salon, cause they are really good with your type hair.



I'm mixed with black and German(white), Should I relax my hair?

i think you should use a flat iron everyday.



i mean it doesnt take too terribly long and maybe you'll grow to like your curly hair.



curly hair is cute.



:D



and chemically relaxing it will damage your hair to the extreme.



I'm mixed with black and German(white), Should I relax my hair?

get it Japanese straightened.



I'm mixed with black and German(white), Should I relax my hair?

NOOO!!! lol



don't relax your hair...it'll just ruin it. If I were you, i would invest in a really really good, i mean salon quality straightener. they run about 200 bucks but in the long run it's alot let money for you. You can order them through a salon. Also asking a hairstylist about products, oil based primarily will work really well in combonation. And of course theres the weave, but that's major moola.



But don't relax it, seriously, my best friend is latina, but she has hair very similar to yours and she relaxed it 6 yrs ago and wishes she never did. Its' just now getting back to being healthy and shiny like it used to be.



I'm mixed with black and German(white), Should I relax my hair?

My hair is natural, but I'm not totally against relaxers, if it is done correctly. You have to go to a professional salon for the first relaxer and any thereafter. Breakage happens when people who don't know about hair try to do their own or have friends so it. Professionals know what they're doing, so if you go the relaxer route, just go to a professional. I guess, it can get costly for a 16 year old, but if you don't want breakage, I'd suggest it as an investment. Oh - you won't notice breakage right away. Relaxed hair shouldn't be stiff at all, with use of the right products and your stylist will suggest some items.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
low rate loans