Thursday, November 26, 2009

Would you date me?? Here is a description of me?

Blonde hair medium length.



Skinny but not like anorexic skinny



I'm a cheerleader



I have an awesome personality



Not shy at all



People say i have pretty eyes so i guess i do



If you met me and saw me would you date me??



Would you date me?? Here is a description of me?

Yes i would! ;) Can you send me a pic too?



Would you date me?? Here is a description of me?

from wat u described yes



Would you date me?? Here is a description of me?

Too right!



:-D



Send me your pic and I'll let you know for sure... :-))))



Would you date me?? Here is a description of me?

nope.



desperate... needy.... attention seeker.... thinks she's perfect..... acts like she has no flaws...



At least that's what my guy friends are saying behind me



Would you date me?? Here is a description of me?

probably not if you are the stereotypical cheerleader



Would you date me?? Here is a description of me?

i see no reason why i wouldn't date you.



have a picture?



Would you date me?? Here is a description of me?

What this is supposed to prove?



Would you date me?? Here is a description of me?

If I were gay, yes.... LOL



Would you date me?? Here is a description of me?

probly not....im not much for the "popular" girls. they tend to hang out with the wrong people. they also seem to have bad morales as well.



Would you date me?? Here is a description of me?

lets just say, if my babe ..came home and described you to me.....



....incoming smack lol



Would you date me?? Here is a description of me?

I'd do a lot more than just date you sexy!



Would you date me?? Here is a description of me?

wtf r u asking online?



if u ask if someone would date u, ur either naive or a freakin attention seeker. Get some self confidence first and then ask questions. This sounds to me so childish. What r u 13 yrs old?



Ppl say u have pretty eyes and u guess u do???!!?? Dont bother listening to others, find ur own opionions about u before listening to anyone elses comments.



Rly low self esteem



Would you date me?? Here is a description of me?

If want to date an ugly guy I'll be happy to take you out.



Would you date me?? Here is a description of me?

Well if you were under 18, I would not even say hi to you. Otherwise, yes I would go out with you!



Would you date me?? Here is a description of me?

can u really have fun?doing for others in order to help yourself .in a non selfish way.of course i will. but you will have to let me fly you to atlanta and make you queen for the weekend.



Would you date me?? Here is a description of me?

Just because you're blonde, skinny, and a cheerleader with an "I'm not shy" attitude... doesn't really prove anything. You could be a complete pain in the butt for all we know... do you see my point?



Would you date me?? Here is a description of me?

i hope someone does cause it sound to me like you need to get a life!



Would you date me?? Here is a description of me?

Looks are one thing........But I would need to know more about your"awesome" personality



Are you just friendly and bubbly or do you have a brain?



How do you treat the "unpopular" kids?



or do you only date the "popular" crowd?



Would you date me?? Here is a description of me?

I WOULD, but i have ma baby



Would you date me?? Here is a description of me?

Hm... You musn't be pretty at all if you have to ask for people's opinions over the internet.



So if i was lesbian... i think i could do better than you.



Would you date me?? Here is a description of me?

Is not about the color of your hair. Its not about how much you weigh. Its not about being a cheeleader. Its not about your personality..or is it? Is not about not being shy. Its not about how pretty your eyes look. If you're all of the above why would you still be looking for a date .Conceit is what scare men away. My answer is no.



Would you date me?? Here is a description of me?

sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
low rate loans