Thursday, November 26, 2009

Some Crazy, Cute looks for my hair?

my hair is brown with a few blonde highlights, i am gonna go to florida so it will be blonder when i come back. anyway, it's medium length, and i have some layers and long side bangs. my hair is pretty straight but kinda waves at the bottom. what are some cute crazy styles that will make anyone dye to have? i have a curler, straightner, and i can get a crimper. so any ideas?



Some Crazy, Cute looks for my hair?

hhmm..well sometimes i put my hair with 2 pig tail braids and i put pink streaks in it the one time. it looked so twisty and cute! :D



Some Crazy, Cute looks for my hair?

get ti framed and layred and get it you shoulders!!!!Thats what i have and it looks cute in blond!!!I have my hair framed and layred ecxept my hair is dark brown and it has gold natrul highlights!!!!



Good luck and have fun!!!!



Some Crazy, Cute looks for my hair?

I think u should go to http://hairstyle.com/



If you want to find a style like something u find in Hollywood go to celebrity hair. From there it is self explanatory.



If you want something really beautiful go to women's, choose what kind of hair texture you want and it will bring up some sweet ideas.



Some Crazy, Cute looks for my hair?

Im sry but i relly dont no. =(

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
low rate loans