Sunday, November 29, 2009

I need fun, easy, fast, but still cute hairstyles for school each morning.?

I have medium length blonde hair with lots of layers right below my eyes and elsewhere. I mostly pull it back in a ponytail EVERY morning for school and put a headband on too. It's getting really boring plus breaking my hair so I need many different styles so I'm not so dull. By the way my hair is really flat and curls won't stay in for more than and hour. So help!! :) thanks!!



I need fun, easy, fast, but still cute hairstyles for school each morning.?

Just comb it and experiment wiht differnent ups and downs. My fav includes a ponytail so I wont mention. But you can try half up half down some back some front side up side downs theres plenty of things. Maybe for starter try a braid?



I need fun, easy, fast, but still cute hairstyles for school each morning.?

ok, you know how some girls wear those sloppy buns?



do two of them on each side w/ only the top half of your hair.



i did it one day and everyone loved it!



I need fun, easy, fast, but still cute hairstyles for school each morning.?

scrunch your hair up with mouse and hairspray



I need fun, easy, fast, but still cute hairstyles for school each morning.?

omg i have the same problem xcept my hair is long..ok so heres what i did . i bought "Set Me Up" mousse from Herbal Essence and while my hair is damp i run the mousse throw my hair around my roots .. to make sure its applied evenly take a wide toothed comb and brush throw it . if u dont hav one any comb or brush will work. next partially blow dry your hair but brush it backwords at the same time then when it has very little moisture left spray some extra hold hairspray I use "Body Envy" by Herbal Essence and it works great then just like walk around or something for like 5 min and so your hair can dry. Now pull it back into a low pony tail and secure loose hair with bobbypins. take a 1" curling iron or any size i guess and curl 1" pieces of hair so your pony tail has a chic look, now take a random piece of your pony tail and rap it around the hair band and pin it ...you now have a pony tail that is chic as it is simple hope u love!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
low rate loans