Sunday, November 29, 2009

I need a new cut/style. Details inside.?

I have medium length hair, and I'm trying to grow it out, so nothing too short. I have naturaly wavy hair, but the flat iron is my best friend, and I plan on keeping it that way. I would like a cut/style with a classic rock n' roll vibe. I want something that when its straightened and down, it could be paired with skinny jeans and converse OR a cute dress and flats (in other words, I don't want it to be something that would work for only one style).



My color is going to be brunette with heavy blonde highlights, by the way.



Pictures are greatly appreciated!



I need a new cut/style. Details inside.?

Hair Styles Tips



http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-gnA4Lmo_b...



I need a new cut/style. Details inside.?

try making layers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
low rate loans