Thursday, November 26, 2009

I can't do a thing with my hair! help!?

my hair is course. I am african american, and i've got a thick, medium length mane. I hate it because everytime I try to do something with it, it falls apart within days. I'm currently unemployed, so I don't have money to get it done professionally. Does anyone have any ideas ?



I can't do a thing with my hair! help!?

I think the best thing to do with your hair is lock it. Plait in in small single plaits, buy some locking gel and some oils to put in your hair.



Or you could plait it in cornrow.



I am an mixed person but mainly black and I locked my hair cause I could not deal with the stress of getting up every day or everyweek to plait my hair.



I can't do a thing with my hair! help!?

...relationship?



um. mayonaise

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
low rate loans