Thursday, November 26, 2009

Whats the best straightener? Chi, GHD, Solia, Sedu...?

I have medium length hair, but its VERY VERY thick, poofy, and wavy. Right now I have a Remington wet 2 straight straightener, and it takes about an hour to straighten my hair, not inlcuding blow drying time. It works okay, but its not great. I'm thinking about buying a new, more expensive straightener. The brands Im considering are Chi, GHD, Sedu, and Solia. I've heard CHIs short out pretty quick. so its pretty much between a solia and a sedu.



anybody have any experience with these straighteners? are they worth the money? what one do you recommend?



Since these straighteners are so expensive, I just wanna know if its worth it to upgrade. Will they do a better/faster job than the Remington I have?



Whats the best straightener? Chi, GHD, Solia, Sedu...?

Please listen to what I have to say....I too have wavy/curly thick hair that is medium in length. I am extremely picky with all products that I use on my hair! After researching what straightens your hair the best, I found that over and over again people were saying Sedu's.



So I spent some money and purchased one off line. IT IS PERFECT! I get compliments on my hair daily and my friends say they can tell a difference between this straightener and others I've used in the past.



Like I said earlier, I am very picky...and I have difficult hair! But, the sedu has been the best. It does work, and it heats up very quickly. Also, it does less damage...I know because I've been using it for two months now and my hair has become less damaged in that time.



Sedu works! Good Luck.



Whats the best straightener? Chi, GHD, Solia, Sedu...?

CHI!!



Whats the best straightener? Chi, GHD, Solia, Sedu...?

Sedu!!!!!!



Whats the best straightener? Chi, GHD, Solia, Sedu...?

I have had the CHi for 2 years and I love it. It was a dream come true for my frizzy mess of hair!



You will love it!



Whats the best straightener? Chi, GHD, Solia, Sedu...?

actually



paul brown is the best one



i've had it for 4 years now, it hasnt broke



and it warms up in 5 seconds after it has been



plugged in. It makes my hair silky smooth



people are always jealous.



its amazing,%26amp;i cannot live without it.



Whats the best straightener? Chi, GHD, Solia, Sedu...?

i have CHI its pretty great



Whats the best straightener? Chi, GHD, Solia, Sedu...?

Sedu. still going strong after 4 yrs.



CHI last no more than 6 months, cost me $35 to send to the manufacturer for repair. not worthy. not sure about GHD.



Whats the best straightener? Chi, GHD, Solia, Sedu...?

Sedu



Sedu %26gt; Solia %26gt; GHD %26gt; CHI %26gt; T3 %26gt; all other cheap (drugstore) brands



Whats the best straightener? Chi, GHD, Solia, Sedu...?

definitely Sedu.



Chi - last just a few months



GHD - a copycat of CHI, only more expensive

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
low rate loans