Sunday, November 29, 2009

What is a good clarifying shampoo?

I have medium-ish length hair and use Fructis Sleek %26amp; Shine for my usual shampoo and conditioner (my hair is really dry). Should I go with the same sort of line for a clarifying shampoo if they have one?



If not, what are some good clarifying shampoos for dry hair? Do I condition after using it? What's the standard procedure?



What is a good clarifying shampoo?

You can crush up 8 aspirins and mix some of your regular shampoo in with them and it will work well as a clarifier, it will also help remove algaecide (chlorine green) if you add some baking soda to it..



What is a good clarifying shampoo?

matrix



What is a good clarifying shampoo?

You are using a good shampoo right now, but if you are still not satisfied, try Aussie. It's similar to Fructis, with the same procedures and all. But Aussie really makes your hair smooth and silky. The moist kind of Aussie works best. I have tried his shampoo and conditioner and I am happy with it.



What is a good clarifying shampoo?

Use Netixson. Get it at a hair salon its cheper

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
low rate loans