Sunday, November 29, 2009

Guy hairstyle help... please?

Hey I'm looking for a new hairstyle/cut, and was wondering if anyone could help. I have an oval-shaped face, green-brown eyes, a rounded nose, full lips, and dark brown medium length hair.



I'm thinking a fauxhawk, but I'm not sure if that would look good with my facial features. I also kind of like the longer look but not too long.



Thanks so much!



Guy hairstyle help... please?

grow it out just a little bit like an inch above your shoulders and then use gell and mess it up. Im in to the abercrombie guy models hair style so check those out.



Guy hairstyle help... please?

we would need a pic. you got one?



Guy hairstyle help... please?

FAUX HAWK!! those things are hot



Guy hairstyle help... please?

if thats what you want get it



Guy hairstyle help... please?

hey u need to keep it longish but not to long! u should really get layers in it belive me my bro and all of my friends have it. it looks really good esp. on u!



rock on!



love,ally



Guy hairstyle help... please?

Look at the faces oval look any remaining but said he had long hair so I would be better to be cutting hair to help look better

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
low rate loans