Sunday, November 29, 2009

What should I do? Should I sue? help?

Well here's the deal I had waist length brown hair and wanted a change (Medium length blonde hair) Well I went to a salon since I was worried about messing up at home and getting orange hair. Well wouldn't you know It but my hair was made orange and they cut it shorter than chin length because the guy sucked and made mistake after mistake can I sue or hold them responsible to fix it.



What should I do? Should I sue? help?

You should always offer a business a chance to correct things when possible, but here I just don't see how it's possible, correct the color and put in extentions, IJDK. Do you have any documentation that a court can see that clearly states your desire for blond, medium length hair. If you don't, it is just your word against theirs that you weren't clear in what you wanted.



What should I do? Should I sue? help?

I really don't think so. If you saw that he was doing it wrong or giving you the wrong color then you should have said something. You can see the length that he was cutting it, why didn't you say something was wrong. You have a voice you know.



What should I do? Should I sue? help?

you might be able to sue them but the liabilities will not amount enough money to make it worthwhile (unless you have a modeling job and can prove this will affect/unbalance your income) they must be responsible to fix it but being realistic if they mess up once what makes you think they can "fix it" ?



What should I do? Should I sue? help?

What i would do is hold them responsible.Because you told them how you wanted it done.And they screwed it up.If they don't fix it i would try to sue and get your money back.



What should I do? Should I sue? help?

I had my hair horribly butchered last year.



Unfortunately you cannot sue them.



You can hold them responsible to fix it however I wouldnt let the guy touch my hair again, so maybe someone else at the same salon or suck it up and pay to have it fixed.



You can demand your money back from him and it has to give it back, tip and all. (if you even tipped him)



And if it truly is a bad haircut, not just something you are unhappy with..have whoever you have fix it take detailed pictures of your botched do before they fix it. Then after pictures and lastly find pictures of your hair before you went and got it chopped in the first place. You can make an official complaint to state board and have the guy lose his license and if he works for a corporation like Super Cuts, Regis etc, not a personal salon if you gripe and complain enough you can get free product.



So fight it and goood luck!!



What should I do? Should I sue? help?

First hold them accountable for messing up your hair and if they reject then you can just sue.



What should I do? Should I sue? help?

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!!!! I tell you if that was me I wouldn't be on the net trying to figure what to do I would be fuming. Go get your money back and get the superior hairdresser to fix it and demand free hairdressing as compansation but not from the butcher though.



Hope you get your hair sorted x



What should I do? Should I sue? help?

ok so a few questions. did you take a picture in with your? did you specify exactly the length you wanted your hair cut to, as hair touching the shoulders is considered long. did you show him what color blond you were expecting. do you have any chemicals on your hair previously, like put any color on your hair within the last several years(any chemical you put on your hair is on and in your hair until it is cut off, even if it no longer looks it) 99% of salon errors are made because of poor communication. ALWAYS take a picture into the salon when you are wanting a change. take a pic of the color you want your hair to be when you go to get it fixed. most salons will allow you to have someone else fix the error if you are that upset, but take a pic no matter where you go. make sure that if you go somewhere else you explain exactly what happened. as far as your length, it will grow. get extensions if you can't stand not having long hair. you can make them fix it, but will be wasting even more money if you attempt to sue.



What should I do? Should I sue? help?

it wont hold up in court to be honest maybe they can buy you extensions though

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
low rate loans