Sunday, November 29, 2009

Cute New Hairstyle.plz look!?

okay well i have medium length hair [past the shoulders] and i want new hairstyles for school. i mostly jus straightened my hair or scrunch it..i have an oval-heart face AND im 14 so i need somtin cute and easy!!! p.s i also have side bangs!PLZ PLZ HELP!



Cute New Hairstyle.plz look!?

WoW! I have the same kind of hair as you and I am the same age only I will be 15 in 6 days but back to the question. Well you can take your bangs and put them up in a pouf. Or sometimes I also do like a half pony tail and make it bumpy not perfect and then leave the bangs down and its quick and easy %26amp;%26amp; it also makes it easier to straighten your hair. Well hope I helped a little bit.



Cute New Hairstyle.plz look!?

Get some long layers.



Cute New Hairstyle.plz look!?

ohkie i have side bangs too!!



since you straighten your hair..it might be a bit dry so you should get only a trim. layers would be really cute too!!



hope i help. =]



my fingers are crossed for a great look for you!!



Cute New Hairstyle.plz look!?

high ponytail , french braid, 2 side braids, braid headband, big curls, small curls, low pigtails



Cute New Hairstyle.plz look!?

Totally get some layers and maybe some face-framing highlights......

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
low rate loans