Sunday, November 29, 2009

Im an 18 year old girl of caribean descent and..?

I love Hispanic men....for some reason, however, I have this "thing" for hispanic men who are "white-skinned" and have that dark and black hair...like the Cuban and chinese mixed men..hmmm..anyways lol, I overheard a conversation between two women the other day and they brought out that Hispanic men love their women to have long hair? I have medium length black hair and it's not exactly stick straight because, well, I am black soo...yeah...So is this true? Im curious...what else are hispanic men attracted to besides a nice personality



Im an 18 year old girl of caribean descent and..?

Im of cuban and caribean descent to. I love hispanic men of light complexion. iIve had 2 boyfriends who fit this description and trust me they dont mind my features.



Of course I straighten my hair and go to the shop so its processed to look like white peoples I guess. But they really are not looking for long hair cuz I cut mine into a bob like Rihanna's. just be yourself and they should fall for you like anyother man.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
low rate loans