Thursday, November 26, 2009

Girls this is for you. I need help with "fashion" lol.?

Ok well my normal outfit is usually a tight black tee shirt n jeans. I have a little longer than medium length brown hair. I've been known to wear black tees all the time. But not like a gothic kid or anythin. I aint like that. I also wear collared shirts n all. Any who. Wat would you girls like to see a guy wear? hmmmm? any ideas? Im open to suggestions.



Girls this is for you. I need help with "fashion" lol.?

Here are 3 hot oufits for a guy



#1



Pants



http://www.abercrombie.com/webapp/wcs/st...



Shirt



http://www.abercrombie.com/webapp/wcs/st...



Cologne



http://www.abercrombie.com/webapp/wcs/st...



Hair



http://www1.istockphoto.com/file_thumbvi...



Ok so that wasn't three but that one is cute



Girls this is for you. I need help with "fashion" lol.?

If you like dark colored shirts thats cool, but make sure you wear light colored jeans or maybe even khakis. O and cut your hair.



Girls this is for you. I need help with "fashion" lol.?

jeans and a polo or a nice te shirt like 1 that you would get from abercrombie. white sneakers. your hair sounds kwl 2.



Girls this is for you. I need help with "fashion" lol.?

you can make change and wear some shirts too,because they look really good.go to the store and ask what shirts guys mostly buy,buy some pastel colors and you can buy black too(again=))



Girls this is for you. I need help with "fashion" lol.?

i like preppy guys. (: guys that wear stuff from like american eagle, hollister, and those places. polo shirts are nice and i also like those plaid shorts that are popular right now. get some more color in your wardrobe. jeans are fine, but not everyday of your life.



EDIT;



keep your hair! i absolutely LOVE that length of hair on guys. if you hair looks like your avatar, KEEP IT. it's sexy. (:



Girls this is for you. I need help with "fashion" lol.?

i love guys who wear abercrombie, american eagle, or hollister. If you're not into that whole preppy style, then try wearing nice jeans or kackis with different colored polos. Like Tommy Hilfiger and all. [=



Girls this is for you. I need help with "fashion" lol.?

i love preppy guys that wear polos and khakis and stuff! i love it..wear clothes from like ae or aeropostale and stuff o billabongs kool too and its not as preppy



Girls this is for you. I need help with "fashion" lol.?

for hair id say that it shouldnt be too long but no buzzcuts and i really dont like tight shirts on guys, but that doesnt mean to wear extremely baggy clothes. striped polos are nice.



Girls this is for you. I need help with "fashion" lol.?

I like emo boys also i like the well-groomed handsome strapping types. It depends on the type of woman you're trying to attract anyway.



Girls this is for you. I need help with "fashion" lol.?

I LOVE guys who dress all ganster!!! wit the earings, and the baggy pants, it makes them look bad and cool!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
low rate loans